Brainwave entrainment is the method of utilizing frequencies of the brain in order to create the desired thoughts and behavior. It is also known as brainwave synchronization.
The underlying principle of brainwave entrainment is the utilization of frequencies embedded in music tracks that energizes the soul and creates mental clarity. As a result concentration levels and memory powers can be turbocharged. It also gets the body and mind to relax and synchronize, and as a result, greatly enhances your effectiveness and efficiency. And when you are done with the daily tasks, you will be able to wind down rather easily and quickly.
The brainwave entrainment technology that we use as part of the NeuroActivator™ program utilizes frequencies and binaural beats that be developed in-house that are proven to increase meditation effectiveness and enhances the brain’s functional thought processes. Most of the uses of our program reports increased focus and memory powers after only a couple of listens from start to the end. To download a free audio track, click here to make a request.
It is definitely not easy to completely exploit the vast potential of the human brain. This is possible with the right technology. Anyone can benefit from brainwave entrainment methods as long as the excess to the programs that are proven to work. So you want improve focus and concentration? Look no further!
How Brainwave Entrainment Stimulates The Brain
The stimulus to the brain can be aural or visual. Brainwave entrainment takes the aural path in order to stimulate the brain. There are some brainwave synchronization vendors who uses visual stimulation which complements the audio tracks, but the effectiveness of this method is being debated. However, the benefits of brainwave entrainment technology is well established and backed by extensive research. Its efficacy has also been established within hypnotherapy circles.
Brainwave entrainment was first exposed to the public by Gerald Oster in his 1973 article published in the Scientific American journal (“Auditory Beats In The Brain“), although the technology itself dates back to 1839 when discovered by Heinrich Wilhelm Dove. Gerald Oster found that binaural beats in particular can be a powerful tool to diagnose neurological conditions. Building on this groundbreaking piece of work, Robert Monroe practically founded the brainwave entrainment self help industry via the development of the Monroe Institute.
The NeuroActivator™program is hundred percent aural, and is a combination of three different components which are briefly outlined below.
- Binaural Beats: The “original” brainwave entrainment modal, binaural beats have been the mainstay of most audio-based brainwave synchronization technologies. This works by creating response in the brain which is correlated directly to the frequencies of the audio signals. By tweaking the frequencies the experience is altered inside the mind. NeuroActivator experts have experimented with a wide range of frequencies and engineered the audio tracks to create and optimize the desired experiences so that the Alpha state is achieved in the shortest time possible.
- Monaural Beats: This is a sub-category of binaural beats, with some very specific usage which we will cover in a separate blog post.
- Isochronic Beats: These beats are evenly spaced between them. The rate of change is also higher compared to regular binaural beats.
How Brainwave Entrainment Can Benefit You
People use brainwave entrainment to achieve different results, but these are the common benefits:
- Developing a positive state of mind, working in tandem with the Law of Attraction which leads to life success
- Improved appetite as well as sexual / physical stamina
- Enhanced interpersonal relationships with deeper empathy and understanding of others
- Increased creativity and productivity, leading to huge improvements at work or college
- Reaching enlightenment through increased sense of awareness of self and surroundings